Christopher M. Arzberger
Download Attorney Bio
Download Attorney vCard
As a highly skilled and dedicated New York and New Jersey attorney Christopher
M. Arzberger joined The Russell Friedman Law Group, LLP in 2019.
Mr. Arzberger obtained his Juris Doctorate from Hofstra University School
of Law, where he completed training programs with the National Institute
of Trial Advocacy and was a member of the Child Advocacy Clinic.
After graduation, Attorney Arzberger worked for a highly regarded defense
firm where he gained diverse litigation and jury trial experience in personal
injury, premises liability, employment discrimination and municipal liability
cases. He is also an experienced family law attorney, advocating for his
clients in child custody, child support and adoption matters. Additionally,
Christopher regularly defends clients in various criminal and traffic matters.
Mr. Arzberger received a Master’s Degree from Columbia University
in conflict resolution and specializes in commercial and family mediations.
Attorney Arzberger is admitted to practice law in New York, New Jersey
and the U.S. Federal Courts for the Eastern District of New York, the
District of New Jersey and the Second Circuit Court of Appeals. He is
a member of the New York State Bar Association.
- Columbia University, M.S. – 2014
- Hofstra University School of Law, J.D. – 2007
- SUNY Binghamton, B.A. – 2004
- New York – 2008
- New Jersey – 2007
- U.S. Federal Courts for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. Federal Courts for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. Federal Courts for District of New Jersey
- U.S. Federal Courts for Second Circuit Court of Appeals
- New York State Bar Association