Jennifer B. Strong
Download Attorney Bio
Jennifer B. Strong is an Associate Attorney at The Russell Friedman Law
After completing her undergraduate education at Colgate University, she
chose to attend law school and graduated from Hofstra University School
of Law in 2006.
Attorney Strong joined The Russell Friedman Law Group, LLP as a New York
commercial litigation attorney in 2018, bringing her diverse background
in litigation matters to our team, including matters involving complex
Federal litigation. Her practice includes drafting motions and oppositions,
pre-suit due diligence, discovery, coordinating production, preparing
privilege logs, and drafting briefs for preliminary injunction, summary
judgment, claim construction and motions to transfer.
She also has significant experience representing sizeable entities, including
numerous chemical and pharmaceutical companies in large scale litigations.
She has also practiced before the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
- Hofstra University School of Law, J.D. - 2006
- Colgate University, B.S. Chemistry - 2002
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
Professional Associations & Memberships
- New York State Bar Association
- New York Intellectual Property Law Association