Burlington Car Accidents
Justice after an Injury Accident: Your Advocate in Burlington
A car accident can leave an innocent person suffering severe, catastrophic, or fatal injuries. If you or a loved one has been seriously injured in a vehicle accident in the Burlington area, the Russell Friedman Law Group, LLP, could help you pursue full and fair compensation. Our legal team has a reputation for excellence in personal injury law, and with a proven record of positive case outcomes.
Types of Car Accident Injuries in Burlington
Car accidents can affect even the safest drivers. The tough weather conditions in Burlington during the winter season, combined with drivers who fail to follow the rules of the road, put everyone at risk. Some of the most common types of injuries sustained in vehicle accidents include:
- Brain injuries
- Head injuries
- Neck injuries
- Broken bones
- Internal injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Disfiguring injuries
- Fatal injuries
Causes of Car Accidents
Many car accidents are the direct result of negligent driving conduct. A driver of another passenger vehicle, truck, van, or SUV, may be engaging in unsafe or reckless driving behavior, including:
- Speeding: Speeding is common in the Burlington area, with drivers hurrying to work who feel they have the right to exceed speed limits, endangering others by engaging in reckless behavior.
- Aggressive driving: An aggressive driver may swerve around other vehicles, tailgate, or take other aggressive actions that lead to a serious injury in a collision.
- Distracted driving: Texting while driving, talking on the phone, eating, or engaging in other conduct while behind the wheel has become one of the most common causes of car accidents.
- Driving too fast for weather or road conditions: Snow, ice, and rain make driving dangerous, and many drivers choose to operate their vehicles too fast for existing road conditions, causing an accident.
- Drunk driving: Drunk driving remains one of the most common causes of car accidents in the state, and the nation. Drivers who are impaired make bad decisions that can lead to a deadly accident.
- Reckless driving: Reckless driving conduct may involve exceeding posted speed limits, swerving in lanes, tailgating, unsafe passing or merging, and other dangerous behavior.
- Drug intoxicated driving: Drugs, whether prescribed or recreational, impact the awareness of a driver, leading to a serious or deadly accident.
- Unsafe lane changes: Drivers who fail to ensure it is safe to change lanes, don’t signal, and suddenly move from lane to lane are responsible for many serious accidents in the Burlington area.
Your Right to Compensation
After a car accident, considering taking legal action is not your first concern. However, the legal matter of seeking compensation can soon become a serious problem. The cost of emergency medical care, surgeries, and other treatments is exceptionally expensive, often ranging into the hundreds of thousands within just weeks.
The injured person can no longer work and may never again enjoy the quality of life they had before the accident. A car accident attorney in Burlington from Russell Friedman Law Group, LLP should review the facts in the case as early as possible after the accident. It is imperative that evidence is obtained and preserved before it is lost or destroyed. Our team of attorneys has a remarkable record of success in difficult cases and can review and evaluate your case and advise you how to proceed.
Settlement or Lawsuit?
The majority of car accident cases are settled out of court. However, in some cases, filing a lawsuit is necessary. When an insurance company fails to make a fair settlement offer, our team of trial lawyers can file a lawsuit to pursue fair compensation. As talented litigators, we are comfortable and confident in court, and carefully and thoroughly prepare for trial.
Types of Damages in Car Accident Cases in Burlington
When pursuing compensation for damages, our legal team at Russell Friedman Law Group, LLP will value a range of damages, including:
- Economic damages: These damages include the cost of medical, hospital, and nursing care, rehabilitation, lost wages, lost earning capacity, and other similar losses.
- Non-economic damages: The non-economic damages give a dollar value to the very personal losses from an accident, including pain and suffering, loss of quality of life, emotional anguish, and other similar losses.
Why choose Russell Friedman Law Group, LLP?
Our car accident lawyers have achieved a reputation for excellence in legal work. We are client-focused and results-oriented. Our attorneys are experienced, talented, and respected in the legal community. We take on cases on a contingency fee basis – no legal fees unless we win.
Contact us for a free initial consultation at (855) 465-4622 today.
We’re a client-centered, results-oriented firm. When you work with us, you can have confidence we’ll put your best interests at the forefront of your case – it’s that simple.
Creative & Innovative Solutions
No two cases are the same, and neither are their solutions. Our attorneys provide creative points of view to yield exemplary results.
We have a team of trusted and respected attorneys to ensure your case is matched with the best attorney possible.
Driven By Justice
The core of our legal practice is our commitment to obtaining justice for those who have been wronged and need a powerful voice.