Our aggressive and seasoned litigators provide businesses and corporations with top-notch legal representation for the following types of commercial law cases:
- Appellate Practice: Our attorneys handle both state and federal appellate court matters, and we have a stellar reputation throughout courts. We regularly appear before the New York State Court of Appeals and Appellate Divisions, and the United States Court of Appeals.
- Banking Litigation: Our attorneys have the resources to tackle commercial litigation cases on behalf of savings banks, commercial banks, credit unions, and other types of financial institutions. We are familiar with the Uniform Commercial Code, as well as federal and state laws and regulations. If you need help enforcing a commercial loan or disputing a lender liability claim, then get in touch with our New York business attorney now.
- Business Litigation: Our legal professionals take on partnership and shareholder disputes, insurance disputes, breach of contract claims, and deceptive trade claims on behalf of businesses throughout New York.
- Corporate Governance Litigation: We proudly represent public and private companies, non-profit organizations, and municipalities. We can handle all of your disputes regarding legal obligations under federal and state laws and regulations.
- Insurance Litigation: Are you an insurance agent or broker dealing with legal disputes involving primary, excess, or umbrella insurance coverage for professional liability, general liability, or property/casualty policies? Get in touch with us to find out how we can defend your rights and protect your interests. We handle cases for both insurance companies and insured businesses.
- Intellectual Property Litigation: Our business law firm litigates copyright, trade secret, and trademark disputes in both federal and state courts. We can advise you on all matters pertaining to the licensing of intellectual property.
- Commercial Real Estate Litigation: Our legal team assists businesses with a variety of complex real estate disputes. From brokerage claims to title and boundary disputes, we have the skills you need to successfully litigate your case.
Customized & Cost-Effective Legal Solutions for Your Business
When it comes to business litigation and commercial law matters, we understand that no two cases are ever the same. Because of this, we are dedicated to using creative points of view from business attorneys in New York who are knowledgeable in their fields to help you find a customized and cost-effective solution.
Whether you want legal advice before certain situations unnecessarily develop into litigation or want to initiate litigation yourself, our litigators can help. We can also help you negotiate and mediate with other parties. Call us today at (516) 714-5975!
Preparing for Your Commercial Litigation Case
At The Russell Friedman Law Group, LLP, we are capable of handling all of the legal aspects of your commercial litigation issue so that you can focus on running your business and managing your day-to-day tasks. That being said, your involvement is a crucial element of most commercial litigation matters; we work to ensure that our clients are fully prepared for the litigation process and are happy to answer your questions and address any concerns you may have during the process.
Not all legal business issues will proceed to trial. That being said, our commercial litigation lawyers prepare every case for litigation, as proper preparation is often the key to a successful outcome. Our attorneys can assist you in gathering and keeping all applicable evidence to support your case. We will also advise you to avoid engaging in any communication with the opposing side, as doing so could lead to you accidentally implicating yourself. We will also prepare you for trial if necessary, so that you can navigate the litigation process with confidence. Every step of the way, our attorneys will be there to guide you and provide personalized counsel tailored to your unique situation. We believe that a strong attorney-client relationship is key to an optimal experience, and we work to serve as an advocate, resource, and guide for every one of our commercial litigation clients.