Manchester Personal Injury Attorneys
Fighting for Maximum Compensation in Every Case
The Russell Friedman Law Group, LLP can provide personalized and attentive legal representation after you have been injured by someone else’s negligence. Our Manchester personal injury lawyers are focused on making your case as stress-free as possible by doing as much as we can for you. From investigating your accident and injuries, to negotiating for a fair settlement offer, or trying your case, we are the firm you can trust to do it all.
Basics of a Personal Injury Claim
When you are injured by someone else, you should consider if you have the option to file a personal injury claim against them.
A valid personal injury claim or lawsuit will involve these elements:
- Defendant acted negligently
- Negligent act hurt you
- Defendant owed you a duty of care
- Injuries caused damages
In New Hampshire, another important factor to a valid personal injury claim is your own liability. New Hampshire’s modified comparative negligence rule precludes you from collecting damages from another party if you were at least 51% liable for your injuries. Ideally, your liability will be 0%, which allows you to demand 100% of the damages owed to you.
What Damages Can You Seek in Your Claim?
Your personal injury claim will be about finding justice and closure, as well as collecting fair compensation for your damages. What does the liable party owe you after causing your injuries, though? Let our Manchester personal injury attorneys work on your case, and we can calculate all available damages to seek as much compensation as possible.
You could be owed compensation that helps pay for:
- Medical costs: Any medical treatment needed to address your injuries suffered in the accident should be paid for by the defendant and their insurance provider. Emergency medical care, hospitalization, surgery, prescription medications, and future rehabilitative care should all be included in your claim’s value.
- Lost wages: Your income could be heavily impacted by an accident if you are unable to work due to your injuries. The money you missed due to skipped paychecks and the value of future income you won’t be able to earn can be calculated.
- Pain and suffering: Emotional trauma, mental anguish, physical pain, and suffering cannot be summed up easily in terms of dollars and cents. Yet New Hampshire liability law does allow you to seek such damages in a personal injury claim. When we are representing you, we can carefully calculate your non-economic damage to be an amount that reflects what you and your family have been through.
- Property damage: Although property damage can technically be settled in a separate case – called a property damage claim – it is often worth calculating it in your personal injury claim. If the defendant is liable for bodily injuries, then it stands to say that they are also liable for damage to your property, like your vehicle in a car accident.
Sex Abuse Lawsuits Against Sununu Youth Services Center
The Russell Friedman Law Group is here to provide legal counsel and support for clients who have suffered sexual abuse while staying at the Sununu Youth Services Center in Manchester, New Hampshire. The youth detention center – formerly the Youth Development Center – was part of a juvenile criminal sentencing and correctional program. Recently, about 150 staff members have been accused by numerous former residents of sexual abuse and sexual violence. Accusations span a large timeline, from the 1990s to as recently as 2018.
Have you been sexually abused at the Sununu Youth Services Center by a staff member or another resident who was able to carry out abuse due to negligent management and security? You might be able to file a claim or lawsuit or join a class action. The Prison Rape Elimination Act (PREA) has set the legal groundwork to advance these cases and pursue compensation. Money cannot undo the harm, but it can help you find some sense of closure and perhaps peace of mind that otherwise would be difficult to reach.
Get Started with a No-Cost Consultation
Pursuing justice and compensation after a serious accident that was not your fault should not be an expensive endeavor. Our Manchester personal injury lawyers proudly offer no-cost, no-obligation, and confidential case evaluations to help you learn more about your rights and options without paying anything. Combine our free consultations with our contingency fees that don’t require you to pay attorney fees unless we win, and you have a virtually risk-free way to follow through with a powerful personal injury claim or lawsuit.
Want to know more? Please call us at (603) 716-9415 at any time.
We’re a client-centered, results-oriented firm. When you work with us, you can have confidence we’ll put your best interests at the forefront of your case – it’s that simple.
Creative & Innovative Solutions
No two cases are the same, and neither are their solutions. Our attorneys provide creative points of view to yield exemplary results.
We have a team of trusted and respected attorneys to ensure your case is matched with the best attorney possible.
Driven By Justice
The core of our legal practice is our commitment to obtaining justice for those who have been wronged and need a powerful voice.