The Russell Friedman Law Group, LLP, was a proud to return this year as a Bronze Sponsor for the 39th Annual Gala to benefit KAAQ Korean American Association of Queens held on Thursday, September 12 at Terrace on the Park, Queens, NY.
As part of the Firm’s continuous outreach, we continue to encourage the Firm’s Attorneys participation in matters of interest to their community. As captured, in the picture, several of the attorneys attended to show their support.
Alexander H. Mun, an attorney for the Firm, serves as a Vice President of the Korean American Association of Queens for Political Affairs. Mr. Mun has served as an Executive Vice President since 2016.
The Korean American Association of Queens (KAAQ) is a 501 (c) non-profit, volunteer-run organization with the purpose of creating and maintaining the ties among the Korean Americans and Koreans residing in Queens, New York, in order to:
- Enhance their general welfare and common good.
- Unite their efforts to promote, assert, obtain and safeguard their social, civil and fiscal rights under U.S. law
- Educate and inform them of their rights and responsibilities as American citizens/or residents in the United States
- Promote the Korean culture and enhance the image of Koreans
- Help them foster good fellowship with the members of other ethnic communities