A highly skilled and dedicated New York attorney, Christopher M. Arzberger joined The Russell Friedman Law Group, LLP in 2019. He obtained his Juris Doctor from Hofstra University School of Law, where he completed training programs with the National Institute of Trial Advocacy and was a member of the Child Advocacy Clinic. Attorney Arzberger also received a master’s degree from Columbia University in conflict resolution and is particularly skilled in commercial and family mediations.
After graduation, Attorney Arzberger worked for a highly regarded defense firm where he gained diverse litigation and jury trial experience in personal injury, premises liability, employment discrimination, and municipal liability cases. He is also an experienced family law attorney, advocating for his clients in child custody, child support, and adoption matters. Additionally, Attorney Arzberger regularly defends clients in various criminal and traffic matters.
Attorney Arzberger is admitted to practice law in New York, New Jersey, and the U.S. Federal Courts for the Eastern District of New York, the District of New Jersey, and the Second Circuit Court of Appeals. He is a member of the New York State Bar Association.
- Columbia University, M.S. – 2014
- Hofstra University School of Law, J.D. – 2007
- SUNY Binghamton, B.A. – 2004
- New York – 2008
- New Jersey – 2007
- U.S. Federal Courts for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. Federal Courts for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. Federal Courts for District of New Jersey
- U.S. Federal Courts for Second Circuit Court of Appeals
- New York State Bar Association
If you are looking to speak with Christopher or anyone else at The Russell Friedman Law Group, please contact us online or call (855) 465-4622 for a free consultation.