Erin S. Stamper is Supervisor of the Firm’s No-Fault and Health Care Law Department, a 20-person team dedicated to assisting health care providers, including hospitals and surgeons, with issues concerning regulatory compliance, revenue cycle management, and collections.
Ms. Stamper provides corporate counsel services to physicians and group medical practices, assisting with corporate formation, structuring compensation agreements for new employees and practitioners, without violating Stark Law, the Anti-Kickback Statute, or fee splitting prohibitions, negotiating and drafting contracts, responding to subpoenas for patient health information, and providing real estate services, including lease negotiations.
During her 15-year tenure with the Firm, Ms. Stamper has recovered millions of dollars for medical providers handling no-fault trials and arbitrations. Ms. Stamper defends medical providers in Article 75s, De Novo, and Declaratory Judgment actions, and assists with insurance claw backs. She represents medical providers during the examination under oath (EUO) and verification process. Ms. Stamper also interacts with the Department of Financial Services on issues involving proposed regulatory amendments and unfair claims practices.
- Hofstra University School of Law, J.D. - 2007
- Fordham University, B.A. - 2004
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- New York State Bar Association
- Nassau County Bar Association
- Hospital and Health Law Committee
- District Court Committee
- The Healthcare Financial Management Association
- Speaker, “No-Fault 101: Intake, Registration, and Billing,” The Nassau County Bar Association, Hospital & Health Law Committee, CLE Program (Oct. 5, 2023)
View Erin S. Stamper's LinkedIn Profile
Contact our office to discuss your case with Attorney Stamper as soon as possible.