Recent Posts in Wage & Hour Disputes Category

Blog Home
  • How to Report Wage & Hour Violations

    Posted By The Russell Friedman Law Group, LLP || 5-Aug-2015

    In the United States, employees have the right to fair compensation for their work. Each state has a different minimum wage, which prevents employers from underpaying workers. These laws also address issues regarding unpaid overtime pay. If your employer failed to provide the compensation you deserve for your work, you can report a wage violation under the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA). ...
    Continue Reading
  • 1 results found. Viewing page 1 of 1.