Phillip H. Kim joined The Russell Friedman Law Group, LLP in 2019, having a diverse background in civil litigation including labor and employment litigation. Prior to joining the firm, Attorney Kim has successfully litigated numerous labor and employment law cases on both plaintiffs’ and defendants’ sides, including matters involving the FLSA, NYLL, and ADA.
Attorney Kim earned his law degree from Brooklyn Law School and completed his undergraduate studies at Colgate University. As a law student, he served as Associate Research Editor for the Journal of Law & Policy. Upon graduation, Mr. Kim held a judicial fellowship position under a Judge in the New York State Supreme Court, where he gained valuable legal writing experience prior to joining the private sector.
Mr. Kim is fluent in written and spoken Korean.
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D. – 2015
- Colgate university, B.A. – 2010
- New Jersey - 2023
- New York - 2016
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York
- New York State Bar Association
If you are looking to speak with Philip or any of our other attorneys, please contact us online or call (855) 465-4622 today.