The Russell Friedman Law Group, LLP, was a proud to return as a Bronze Sponsor of the Korean American Association of Queens’ (KAAQ) 40th Annual Benefit Gala, held on Wednesday, October 20, 2021, at Leonard’s Palazzo, in Great Neck, NY.
The Firm encourages its attorneys and staff to be leaders in their communities and supports several charitable organizations that are meaningful to its team members. Alexander H. Mun, an attorney with the Firm, has served as the Executive Vice President of Legal Affairs for the KAAQ since 2016. Several other of the Firm’s attorneys, including Erin Stamper and Helen Feingersh, attended the gala to show their support.
KAAQ is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, volunteer-run organization with the purpose of creating and maintaining the ties among the Korean Americans and Koreans residing in Queens, New York, to:
- Enhance their general welfare and common good.
- Unite their efforts to promote, assert, obtain and safeguard their social, civil, and fiscal rights under U.S. law.
- Educate and inform them of their rights and responsibilities as American citizens/or residents in the United States.
- Promote the Korean culture and enhance the image of Koreans.
- Help them foster good fellowship with the members of other ethnic communities.
The Russell Friedman Law Group, LLP is a highly regarded law firm with a reputation for integrity, honesty, and an ability to secure positive resolutions in even the most difficult legal endeavors. Whether we are handling a civil rights or product liability lawsuit, commercial litigation, or a real estate matter, we approach each case with a personalized strategy. We have offices throughout New York, New Jersey, Maine & Vermont.